Go To Content

Electrical Service

If additional electrical service for computers or other special uses is required, the Tenant must submit a request to the Property Management Office. All requests must be accompanied by the appropriate plans and drawings, prepared by a contractor licensed by the District of Columbia. All such requests must be reviewed and approved by the Property Management Office. Unless otherwise expressly provided in the Lease Agreement, all electricity in excess of Building standard will be separately metered and billed to the Tenant as additional rent.

LEED Energy Star