The parking garage at 1200 Nineteenth Street is managed by Park America, Inc. They can be reached at (202) 223-0127. The hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 6:00 AM until 10:00 PM. Tenant monthly parkers can have their access cards activated for twenty-four hour access to the garage. Overnight and extended period parking is not recommended.
The same card that provides access to the Building can be used to gain entrance to the overhead rolling gate and the garage elevator lobbies. Do not loan your access card to anyone. Revocation of garage privileges is the penalty for loaning either of these items to another person.
Limited daily parking is available at the posted rates. Payment and removal of the automobile is required prior to the 10:00 PM garage closing time. Overnight parking is not recommended.
HANG-TAG FOR MONTHLY CONTRACT HOLDERS
Monthly contract holders will receive a hang-tag each month that can be displayed by hanging it from the rearview mirror. Do not loan your hang-tag. This is a violation of the Parking Regulations and will result in the forfeiture of your parking privileges.
The maximum garage clearance is 6'0”. Please be aware that due to low-hanging pipes and sprinkler lines there are some areas of the garage that are lower than 6'-0'. Drivers of taller vehicles need to be particularly cautious.
Monthly contracts may be available for sale at the posted rate (currently $285 a month for tenants only). To inquire information about their availability, please speak with the Parking Manager located in the Parking Office on the P-1 garage level.
PARKING SPACES FOR DISABLED INDIVIDUALS
Parking for drivers with a valid handicap sticker is available via the Valet service. Please stop at the garage office, located next to the P-1 garage lobby. A Parking Attendant will assist you.
For everyone's safety, the garage speed limit is 5 M.P.H. Signs are posted throughout the garage as a reminder.
Visitor parking is available at the daily rate for visitors to tenants of 1200 Nineteenth Street. All visitors must be valet.
PARKING RULES AND REGULATIONS
The following rules and regulations have been implemented to provide a positive experience for all parkers and to safeguard the building and its occupants. Monthly Parking Contracts are issued to and accepted by the holder subject to the following rules and regulations. Failure to abide by the rules and regulations of the garage can result in cancellation of the contract.
- Employees of tenants of 1200 Nineteenth Street are authorized to park in the garage subject to the employer’s allotment of parking permits and lease provisions. Requests for parking permits in excess of the number specified by the lease will be handled on a space available basis.
- Employees of tenants of 1200 Nineteenth Street who obtain a monthly parking contract are authorized to request that garage access be added to their Kastle Access Card.
- The Kastle Access Card and Monthly Parking Hang-Tags are not transferable to other persons. Lending either of these items to another person can result in the forfeiture of parking privileges.
- Monthly Contract parkers must display their hang-tag to enter and park in the garage. Monthly contract parkers may self park or valet their vehicle.
- Any monthly contract holder who loses their access card should immediately speak with their firms’ facilities department. Any monthly contract holder who loses their hang-tag will be charged a replacement fee as determined by the garage manager.
- Parkers are expected to observe the posted speed limit of 5 miles per hour.
Parkers whose vehicles block another vehicle must leave their key with an attendant.
- Parkers are expected to follow the directions of the garage attendants.
- The Parking Manager must be notified at least 30 days prior to the date of cancellation of a contract and the employee must surrender his/her hang-tag to the garage manager.
- The Building Owner, Property Manager, and the Garage Manager are not responsible for any losses due to theft, collision, or any other damage done to vehicles in either the Building parking garage or elsewhere on the 1200 Nineteenth Street premises.
- Additional guidelines are listed on the Monthly Parking Application. This sheet is available through the Parking Manager and must be completed prior to the original purchase of monthly parking privileges.
- The Property Management Office reserves the right to modify or change any of the above rules and regulations at any point in time.